Practice sessions and intrumental performances. with hoes, shovels, rakes, forks, spades, water hoses, sharp shooters; buckets; symbolic to playing musical instruments, creating lovely sounding love songs. ‘A DOER OF THE WORD AND NOT JUST A HEARER OR LISTENER!!’
“Vegetable juicing is critical to good health because it is an important source of raw food. Each of us needs raw foods every day, and juicing is an excellent way to make certain you receive large quantities of such raw foods. Fruit juicing is certainly good for you, but it has one disadvantage over vegetable juicing: fruit juice tends to increase insulin levels when consumed.
“Vegetable juice does not raise insulin levels like fruit juice. The only exception to this would be carrot or beet juice which function similarly to fruit juice. Nevertheless, fruit juicing is certainly better for you and your children than drinking soda, which is a very bad idea “
The Nematode Worms. The nematodes are (along with copepod crustaceans) frequently described as “probably the most numerous animals on Earth”. Some 80,000 species are described in the literature; possibly a million exist. They live in the soil, in the oceans and fresh water, and are found as internal parasites of most animals and many plants. ….
Moreover: All of the small-medium-large size rocks that were in the clay soil, in our community garden lot, I used a little creative imagination. Applied a few common sensibility factors, by gathering the stones, then arranging them along side borders of colorful flowers. And placing them strategically down in the row paths where I walked through to cultivate my plants. The idea caught on to other gardeners, who hurried up to save, instead of throwing away, all of the rocks in their dirt-soil. Surely gathering precious stones became somewhat competitive…smile.
Plus we had some friendly city workers, sponsor us dirt out of local land fields, thus asked them to dump some dirt over on our community garden lots. And they also brought loads of leaves that decayed into a rich growing medium called leaf mold. Which solved the problem of clay soil. Serving also a a buffer to ballance off the soil’s Ph level or Alkalinity/Acidity. Producing loamy humus and no longer too clayey: “an earthly material that is plastic when moist but hard when fired is composed chiefly of silicates of aluminum and water, and is used for brick, tile and earthenware.”
Getting us far away from trying to garden the dreaded old-fashioned conventional farmed crop method. With the wide open spacious rows, allowing weeds to grow and compete with the chosen plants. And by applying an African-French Intensified Method, in raised beds, heavily mulched, we effectively conserved land space, water, and nutrients.
Those may have at first decided not to follow my lead…, eventually did so, because they found themselves fighting against Mother Nature GODDESS.
ways and means of permitting every kind of plant to grow at their own rates, straight-crooked, vine, male and female, sex and gender, in their own patterns of likeness-progeny, and most certainly to their own prosperity and or disparity.
The produce bearing earth, and plants and blossoms and fruit-vegetables are FEMININE. Generating the MASCULINE principle-pollen spores that pollinate the flower heads of plants so that they may bear more fruit of their own kind. Yes I’m talking about the male pollen: “A mass of microspores in a seed plant that usually appears as a fine yellow dust.”
COLORFUL BLOOMS: The beautiful butterflies and honey bee baskets do their wondrous works of art too: “a flat or hollow area bordered with stiff hairs on the hind leg of a bee in which it carries pollen.” Yes of course the Pollen Grain: “one of the granular microspores in pollen that give rise to the MALE gametoplyte of a SEED PLANT.”
This is why I have no precious time to loose…with Feminists & Sexists & Racists, meat and male haters, all alike!! And it has very little or nothing to do with anybody choosing to be same sex oriented. Each to their own seed!
Therefore I love to respect all of the pollenizers, ‘plants that are a source of pollen’. And the Pollen Sac is: “one of the pouches of a seed plant anther in which pollen is formed.” And most of all I want the Vegan haters to acknowledge is the Pollen Tube: sort of like the female virgina, vaginal tube: “A tube formed by the pollen grain that passes down the style and converys the sperm nuclei to the embryo sac of a flower.”
ArtistCHD shed some sound LOVE LIFE LIGHT: My Artistic Face Reflection In A Mirror of Haters of all sorts: “Any of a class or phylum (Nematoda) of elongated cylindrical worms parasitic in animals or plants or free-living in soil or water.”
However, our fresh vegetable and fruit lovers, like I am too, some times refuse to face the truest scientific facts about not applying various chemical pesticides on their food crops. Unfortunately the espoused misgiving information, can and will and shall and has been extremely detrimental to the overall and general health of SOCIETY!.
Further Easy Examples: These enterprising criminal crazy cutworms:”Any of various smooth-bodied moth caterpillars that hide by day and feed especially on plant stems near ground level at night.”
Which clearly correctly informs us that they “HIDE”; at “NIGHT”! Thus not-apparently seen but is out of our sight. So what part of the English language do so many of our well intentioned wish to be expert authority figures fail to understand-“over-stand and inner-stand”??? …
YES, IT’S REAL LIVE FOOD, We Wise Men Meat Eaters Do Want to make absolutely sure that these wormy parasites are “cooked to death”; baked, steamed, boiled-broiled and BBQ-ed on the fiery history smoke pit!!!
Including: Free-living nematodes are extremely abundant in soils and sediments, where they feed on bacteria and detritus. Other nematodes are plant parasites and may cause disease in economically important crops. Still others parasitize animals (including humans); well-known parasitic nematodes include hookworms, pinworms, Guinea worm (genus Dracunculus), and intestinal roundworms (genus Ascaris).
THEM TALKING ABOUT PARASITES-BACTERIA & WORMS: Well, lets do so my student friends. Although, in a proved scientific way, so as to not mislead ourselves into believing into somebody Else’s religious dogma of the Devil , of which meat hating Vegetarianism is…or is IT!?
ROUND WORM: “A nematode worm (as a hookworm or a trichina); also related round-bodied unsegmented worm as distinguished from a flatworm.” And Flatworm means: “Any of a phylum (Platyhelminthes)” And Tapeworm is scientifically defined as: “A flatworm with a segmented body that is parasitic when adult in the intestine of vertebrates.”
RAW VEGETABLE CROPS
; In the unlearned minds of some plant lovers, like my self, must learn to educate our own selves, before, we dispense important information. For good intentions all have ass holes with long pointed tail ends. In most cases, they don’t know what in the Devil Damned Hell
on the face of planet Mother Earth
, they are talking about. SCIENTIFIC FACT!
Please Excuse Me: Meat & Vegetable Eaters
, live worm-bacteria-parasite consumers alike, chemically sprayed plant crops or not, those that are both causes of problematic health conditions; that is for sure, on the clinical and medical levels. Nevertheless, I’m not permitted to suffer to bull shit sha, because my DIVINE COSMIC CONSCIOUS
, do not in the most minute manner allow it. I’m Spotlessly Clean!!
“Foliar Nematodes Karen Rane, Plant Disease Diagnostician, Department of Botany & Plant Pathology, Purdue University
Plant parasitic nematodes are microscopic worms that are usually found in the soil attacking plant roots. There are some nematode species, however, that can cause damage on aboveground plant parts. Foliar nematodes (Aphelenchoides spp.) have become a more common pest in herbaceous perennials over the past few years. Foliar nematodes move in films of water on plant surfaces and enter leaf tissues through natural openings in leaves called stomates. Like root-attacking nematodes, foliar nematodes have a needle-like structure called a stylet that they use to pierce plant cells and feed on the cell contents, resulting in cell death. Lesions caused by foliar nematodes are first chlorotic, then necrotic. Movement of the nematodes within leaf tissues is restricted by larger leaf veins, which gives the lesions their typical angular shape (see figures).
Foliar nematodes overwinter in plant debris. They survive for long periods of time in leaf tissues, and are spread by propagating infested plants and by splashing water (rainfall, overhead irrigation). The list of plants susceptible to foliar nematodes is quite large, and includes woody plants like azaleas as well as numerous herbaceous perennials (such as hosta, hellebores, ferns, begonias, salvia, anemone). The easiest way to manage foliar nematode problems is to avoid introducing the pest into the garden. Carefully inspect plants for foliar nematode symptoms before purchasing. If symptoms develop, remove and destroy affected plants. Do not put affected plants in a compost pile, since the nematodes can survive in plant debris and may be re-introduced to the garden from this source. Commercial growers can use chemical treatments for controlling foliar nematode, but there are no effective pesticides available to homeowners.”
LIVELY FRESH OUT OF THE HOME GARDEN ONLY: Our updated and upgraded New World 21st century Cultural Black Soul Food. Defined to mean precisely what WE’s & US’s says it does, and no longer based on the negative stereotyped racist white supremacist null and void notions. Nor what the self-hating black jack ass uncle toms say-think or believe. Because they both are out of touch with the Truest Art Form AFRICAN AMERICAN SOUL FOOD.
6. RING-WORMS: Are defined to mean scientifically: “A contagious skin disease caused by fungi and characterized by ring-shaped discolored patches.” Now hold ya horses for one moment, because we don’t want to go too fast and get all thrown off the saddles of the bucking Bronx bunks of nonsense. Telling us that by eating raw vegetable that haven’t been chemically treated are safe, worm-bacteria-parasite free, and thus as they wrongly promote, is a healthful choice of dietary habits. Well, perhaps so and maybe not?!.
7. FUNGI & FUNGUS & FUNGICIDES: And their combining form: “A substance that destroys fungi or inhibits their growth” Which is fungus: “Any of a major group (Fungi) of lower plants (as molds, rusts, mildews, smuts, mushrooms, and yeast) that lack chlorophyll and are saprophytic or parasitic. Infection with a fungus.”
8. SO THEN MY BELOVED FRIENDS: I suffer to shit sha not! With my Green Thumb home gardener gimmicks, just about all of my early childhood, teenage and adult life time, Thus I discovered through long years of practical experience, that my raw vegetable and fruit crops were infested with visible and invisible creatures, insects, worms, lice, bacteria as parasitic living organisms. No matter how one chooses to try and wash them off superficially soap so. They are still there unless some form of high heat-212 degrees Fahrenheit and or chemical substance is applied, pesticide-fungicide, during proper soil preparation, conditioning, and the plant’s initial seed and germination, early and late stages of vegetable growth.
12. Those parasites that are two-legged upright walking unschooled dummies!! Too lazy and backwards to “Study to show thy self approved unto God.” They’re living flesh and blood, bone and marrow PESTS: “An epidemic disease with a high mortally; esp.: PLAGUE.”
13. PESTILENCE: “A contagious or infectious epidemic disease that spreads quickly and has devastating effects” Synonymous to fraud in fact lies spread by way of the mass media. Due to being scientifically “Pestiferous: dangerous to society…PERNICIOUS…carrying or causing infection.” Similar to the bacteria and fungus found on so called organic grown plants in gardens. Including my own! Which damp and wet conditions, breeds the mold spores, mildew, fungi, living organisms, snigling and giggling, hiding on the under side of plants, in shaded areas out of the SolarSunGOD’s direct contact influence. Hiding behind mama-ma-dea’s dress tail, or beneath her huge hanging breasts and milk jugs. Seriously speaking, underground in leaf-mold, mineral sands-soils, humus and all organic vegetation. It’s “most assuredly” a natural occurring function necessitated by the nurturing Woman GODDESS Mother Nature!!!
3. HERBICIDES & PESTICIDES & FUNGICIDES: Are powerfully potent poisons more strong than these silly fools are! Full truth is stronger than they are, and The Original Creative ArtistCHD has more activated brain power and spiritual energy emotion, than any of them singly, individually, and or collectively. For “I’m strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.” “An agent used to destroy pests”
It has also been said that if the animals of the world (apart from nematodes) were to dematerialize, their ghostly forms would be recognizable by the populations of nematodes which inhabit their tissues. There are certainly regions of the world where this would be true.
MixMingleMateMarry MultiplexRacialBody ColorComplexions BioGeneRNA-DNA-CODES pt.5
Expressed in My Revolutionary Unique Poetic Art Form;
CyberJazzBluesRapP & HipP & LapP!!